That just sounds and tastes great and it is super easy to cook. Just fry one small onion in a little olive oil, add the watercress, stock and cooked potatoes and you are almost done.
Level: Easy | Time: 30 minutes | serves 2-4
A little bit of olive oil
1 small onion, peeled and cut into small pieces
4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cooked
250 grams of fresh watercress
450 ml of chicken or vegetarian stock
Salt and Pepper to taste
For the croutons: bread, garlic and herbs
- Add a little bit of olive oil to a small pot and fry the onion on a low heat until translucent.
- Add the stock, watercress and the cooked potatoes to the pot and cook together for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile you can prepare the croutons. To do that, cut you bread or toast in small pieces and fry in a pan with a little olive oil, some herbs (such as herbs de province) and some garlic. Roast until the croutons have a nice colour and have absorbed the great garlic and herb flavour.
- Take the soup off the heat and blend in a food processor until smooth.
- To serve, add the soup to a bowl and garnish with the crumbled goats cheese and some croutons.